Apr 16, 2013

Shall We Dance?




I will never get through all my computer files to sort if I don't quit browsing --- but  the distraction is worth reflecting back on moments like this.

This digital layout is my precious granddaughter, Bella, dancing with her cousin.  She loved being twirled and lifted to heights to the beat of the music!



I love scrapbooking - both the traditional and digital.  Each has its own merits.  There is a satisfaction in handling all the papers with their many textures, patterns and colors and embellishing them with stickers, markings and fibers to name a few.  

Digital scrapbooking is still in the process for me, but I am slowly, but surely, making progress with it.  I love the brilliant colors and effects of the embellishments and all the optical illusions that can be manipulated with computer strokes.  For someone who resisted the computer years ago, it is pretty much part of my daily routine these days………now I need to think about a tablet so I can do some creating on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment